"Van Gogh - The Immersive Experience" - Boston, MA
Trips & Tours / Day Trips & Tours -
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his art, and his secrets as never before seen through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind virtual reality experience, and unique atmospheric light and sound show. This impactful experience has already thrilled visitors in Italy, Belgium, and the UK. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the work created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Enjoy time on your own in the afternoon at Quincy Market.
Trip includes motorcoach, admission to the "Van Gogh - The Immersive Experience" exhibit and virtual reality experience, gratuities, and Trip Leader.
This trip is presented by Friendship Tours. They are taking careful measures so you can travel with peace of mind when you are ready. Friendship Tours understands the uncertainty that the current environment has created for travelers. You can rest assured that when your journey begins again with Friendship Tours the following safety and wellness protocols will be followed on all departures:
- Tours will be limited to fewer passengers. Empty seats on the coach will allow travelers to space out for a more comfortable experience.
- Face masks will be required when on the motorcoach as well as in the indoor establishments we will visit while on tour. Drivers, Tour Directors, servers, and hospitality staff will wear them as well.
- Two (2) signed forms will be required to travel - a Wellness Declaration Form and a Travel Liability Waiver. The forms MUST be completed and submitted to the Tour Director the day of the trip.
- If you are not feeling well, have symptoms, or have been exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you DO NOT travel. Your wellness and the health of everyone on board is dependent on this commitment we make to each other.
- Motorcoaches will be disinfected before every trip. All surfaces will be sanitized often, including regular cleaning of high touch areas. Peter Pan Bus Lines is the first coach company in the US to utilize CDC-approved PermaSafe, a protective coating, to continuously kill viruses, including COVID19, bacteria, germs, and mold on contact.
- The front row on both sides of the motorcoach will be left empty for you and the Drivers' added safety.
- A hand sanitizer station will be available as you board the motorcoach. Tour Directors will have an additional supply of sanitary wipes and hand sanitizer.
- Frequent rest stops will be made accordingly to ensure the comfort of our passengers. Bathrooms on board the motorcoach will be available for emergency purposes only.
- Some attractions will require submission of a confidential list of passenger names/phone numbers/emails solely for contact tracing and passenger protection.
Friendship Tours is committed to delivering a memorable and fulfilling travel experience. They will work closely with vendors to ensure physical distancing during meals and sightseeing. They will also partner with accommodations, restaurants, and sightseeing venues that adhere to the highest standards of safety and cleanliness protocols. Please keep an eye on your health throughout your trip. If you do not feel well, your Tour Director is available and trained on how to support you. Please speak up!