Friesians of Majesty - Townshend, Vermont
Trips & Tours / Day Trips & Tours -
Come visit the only Friesian farm in North America devoted exclusively to this majestic breed of jet-black horses from the Netherlands. Tour the European-style stable and meet these gentle, friendly horses, then attend a choreographed musical show in an impressive arena. On our way to Vermont, we will visit Kringle Candle in Bernardston, MA. Lunch will be at the New England House in Brattleboro. Menu: Fresh Baked Rolls, Salad, Side Dishes, Seasonal Fruit Cobbler Soda, Iced Tea or Coffee. Choice of entrée (in advance): Herb Crusted White Fish, Peach Glazed Chicken Breast, or Maple Barbecue Pork Loin.
Trip includes motorcoach, lunch, all sightseeing & attractions, gratuities and Tour Director.
This trip is presented by Friendship Tours. They are taking careful measures so you can travel with peace of mind when you are ready. Your journey begins again with Friendship Tours with the following safety and wellness protocols will be followed on all departures:
- Tours are limited to fewer passengers. Empty seats on the coach will allow travelers to space out for a more comfortable experience.
- Face masks are required to be worn when on the motorcoach, per public transportation protocols. Additionally, we will abide by the safety protocols of the local areas we are visiting during your trip.
- A Wellness Declaration Form & Travel Liability Waiver is required to travel with Friendship Tours. This form will be provided before your departure and submitted as you board the bus for departure.
- If you are not feeling well, have symptoms, or have been exposed to COVID‐19, we ask that you NOT travel. Your wellness and the health of everyone on board are dependent on this commitment we make to each other.
- Coaches are disinfected before every trip. All surfaces will be sanitized often, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas. Peter Pan Bus Lines is the ﬁrst coach company in the US to utilize CDC‐approved PermaSafe, a protective coating, to continuously kill viruses, including COVID‐19, bacteria, germs, and mold on contact.
- A hand sanitizer station is available as you board the coach. Tour Directors will have an additional supply of sanitary wipes and hand sanitizer.
- We are committed to delivering a memorable and fulﬁlling travel experience. We will partner with accommodations, restaurants, and sightseeing venues that adhere to the highest standards of safety and cleanliness protocols.
- Some attractions will require us to submit a conﬁdential list of passenger names/phone numbers/emails solely for contact tracing and passenger protection.
- Keep an eye on your health throughout your trip. If you do not feel well, your Tour Director is available and trained on how to support you. Please speak up!
Guidelines may evolve based on local government restrictions, the CDC, WHO and overall travel industry best practice recommendations. We are excited about our commitment to you and appreciate your understanding as we move forward to navigate this new Safe Journey together.