Farmington Public Schools
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide: We receive and store the information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number, or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. In addition, we may share your information with Arux Software, Inc. who provides the software that this site runs on. We will not provide your information to anyone else.
- Cookies: Like many websites, we use "cookies". Cookies are small programs that we transfer to your hard drive that allow us to recognize you and allow you to log in to the website.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- Customized Shopping: We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and email and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers: We may send you special offers from time to time unless you choose to "opt-out" of receiving such offers.
- Law Enforcement: If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety, or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.We limit access to your information on a "need to know" basis.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.